We hope you’ll join us for the second quarter stakeholder meeting to be held on Thursday, June 29th at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Together, we’re making an impact in Stark County. In the last five years, our collective efforts have resulted in 41 project wins, with 3,571 new jobs, $146.8M in annual payroll and $601.6 in capital investment.
Gain insights on what’s next, how we’ll keep this momentum going to take it to the next level. Speakers include:
- Ray Hexamer, President & CEO: Stark Economic Development Board
- Robert Gessner, Retired – President: MCTV and Past Chairman: Stark Economic Development Board
- Rebecca Kuzma, COO: Strengthening Stark
- Bill Koehler, CEO: Team NEO
- Jacob Duritsky, Vice President of Strategy and Research: Team NEO
- 8:00 am: Networking and Breakfast
- 8:30 am: Program Begins
- 9:15 am: Q&A