Please join Team NEO and CEO Bill Koehler on August 25th for a fireside chat with John Nottingham, Co-President for Nottingham Spirk and Jerry Gootee, Global Advanced Manufacturing Leader for EY. Get behind the scenes details on how the EY-Nottingham Spirk Innovation Hub came to fruition, the progress to date, and how it is driving the future of manufacturing worldwide with advancements made right here in the Northeast Ohio Region.
In addition, hear from Team NEO’s Vice President of Strategy and Research Jacob Duritsky about the economy as he reveals insights from an upcoming report on a decade of the economy comparing pre-pandemic data (2018) to projections through 2028.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to explore the 66,000-square-foot EY-Nottingham Spirk Innovation Hub.
The program includes:
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am: Networking with a full breakfast
- 8:00 am: Program begins
- Welcome / opening remarks
- Economic Projections
- Jacob Duritsky, Vice President, Strategy & Research: Team NEO
- Fireside chat
- Bill Koehler, CEO: Team NEO
- John Nottingham, Co-President: Nottingham Spirk
- Jerry Gootee, Global Advanced Manufacturing Leader: EY
- 9:00 am: Final Q&A and Optional Tours
Nottingham-Spirk Cleveland Headquarters, 2200 Overlook Rd, Cleveland, OH 44106
Please note: Ample parking is available on site.
If you plan to attend the facility tour after the meeting, a separate registration is required here.
All attendees must complete this Form (hsforms.com) for COVID-19 prior to attending on August 25.