We are looking forward to having our first in-person investor meeting in 2022!
Please join Team NEO and CEO Bill Koehler on May 6th for an update on Northeast Ohio’s Build Back Better Regional Challenge proposal. As you may recall, a coalition of partners led by MAGNET: The Manufacturing Advocacy and Growth Network was announced as one of 60 finalists nationwide from a pool of 529 applicants. The purpose of the Challenge is to develop and strengthen regional industry clusters across the country, while embracing economic equity, creating good-paying jobs, and enhancing U.S. competitiveness globally.
On March 15, the Northeast Ohio coalition completed Phase 2 of the Challenge by submitting a proposal. Phase 2 will award 30 regional coalitions up to $75 million to implement 3-8 projects that support an industry sector.
The program includes:
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am: Networking with full breakfast
- 8:00 am: Program begins
- Results to date, status update on the Northeast Ohio EDA Build Back Better Proposal
- Discussion and feedback on utilization of the Vibrant Economy Index
- Preview of the new Northeast Ohio Regional Brand
- 8:45 am: Final Q&A and Adjourn
The Union Club, 1211 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 – Wedgwood Room 3rd Floor
Please note: Valet parking is available in the Union Club garage. Simply note you are a guest of Bill Koehler.