Microsoft and Lincoln Electric Team Up to Bring IoT From Concept to Delivery
Join us for our 3rd quarter event as the Smart Manufacturing Cluster of Northeast Ohio leads manufacturers on their journey of IIoT implementation.
Speakers Mike Maxey, Manufacturing Data & AI Solutions – Microsoft, and Steve Sumner, VP of Global Products, Lincoln Electric, will share their experience taking IoT from concept to delivery. They will cover lessons learned, the importance of executive support, and areas to get started and scale.
Then, hear from Jennifer Oddo, Program Manager – New Apprenticeship Programs, IBM, on the intersection of technology and apprenticeship programs available through the IBM Apprentice Program.
Whether you are addressing questions around getting started, need help sourcing talent or finding a solution provider, the cluster has the technical know-how and resources to help manufacturers realize the benefits of IIoT by learning from world-class leaders, and networking with like-minded peers. The goal is to help companies make decisions and move forward. Registration is required for this event.
Who should attend?
- Manufacturers looking to implement IIoT into their operations:
- CxO, Head of Manufacturing, Directors / Managers from Quality, Operations, logistics, IT, Maintenance, Process and Equipment Engineers and Solution Architects
- Companies who provide IIoT solutions.
- Product Innovators working in hardware, software, communications, and security at the smart system physical level, communications level, systems-level, and end-user application level
- Academic and research institutions that have the applicable curriculum.
Smart Manufacturing Event Agenda
- 12:30 pm – Registration and Networking Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Meeting Begins
- 4:00 pm – Networking and Optional Tour of Lincoln Electric
Smart Manufacturing Event Organizer
Melinda McNutt, Program Manager, Team NEO, email@example.com