Lost Opportunities Event Recap & Video Recordings
On May 19th, 2021, Team NEO held a virtual event to release the new report: Lost Opportunities: The Pandemic’s Impact on Northeast Ohio’s Working Women. The report findings detail how women’s concentration in industries and occupations hard hit by social distancing restrictions has compounded impacts from school closures, lost wages, health care costs and temporary layoffs.
In addition to sharing findings from the report, virtual attendees heard from business owners and leaders discussing how talent has been affected by the pandemic and how we can strengthen our workforce. The event provided leaders throughout Northeast Ohio solutions on how to address the impacts of the pandemic.
Lost Opportunities Report Overview & Findings
Lost Opportunities Panel Discussion
Thank you to our Panelists and Moderator
- Moderated by Maureen Harper, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs, Falls & Co
- Lisa Aurilio, Chief Operating Officer, Akron Children’s Hospital
- Sarah Nash, Majority Owner, Chairman, CEO and President, Novagard
- Rachael Sampson, SVP, National Director of Key4Women, KeyBank
- Margaret Trimer, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana