2022 Event Recap & Recording
On May 25th, 2022, Team NEO and Delta Dental held a virtual event around our latest economic research report, Untapped Opportunities, which examines how tapping into the veteran talent pool can help lay the groundwork for creating a vibrant economy.
In addition to sharing findings from the report, virtual attendees were able to gain insights from panel discussions with prominent business and community leaders with expertise on hiring veterans at their place of business and organizations that help transition veterans from their military experience to the civilian workforce.
- James Dignan, Principal: AMK Professional Services and Consultant: JobsOhio Military & Federal Sector
- Mark Trew, Chief Operating Officer: Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio, Inc.
- Jeff Finefrock, Chief Executive Officer: MilitaryHire
- Brandon Thompson, Director Veteran Student Services Program: Cleveland State University
- Andy Jones, Chief Executive Officer: Fortress Security Risk Management
- Joel Martin, Manager, Marketing Training & Services: Swagelok
- Jim Whittum, Senior Data Center Technician: Delta Dental
- Paige Sanchez, Program Manager: The Huntington National Bank