Quarterly Investor Meeting
Facility Tour Registration
August 25, 2022
Nottingham-Spirk Cleveland Headquarters: 2200 Overlook Rd, Cleveland, OH 44106
Details about what you’ll see during your tour:
During your tour of the 66,000-square-foot Nottingham Spirk Innovation Hub, you will witness the process, products, and people inventing the future.
The original architecture of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Hub was designed by Walker and Weeks Architects, the same group responsible for Severance Hall. In fact, the facility is a miniature replica of the Cleveland music venue.
With a massive rotunda at the center of the facility, ornately decorated ceilings, and statement-making architectural assets, it is impossible not to feel inspired.
What you can expect to see in the halls of this former church turned innovation center:
- Medical devices that are currently improving patient care, and a few that will be introduced into the world within the coming year.
- Consumer products that you likely already own, and many more you will want to own after the tour.
- Future concepts and technologies that are being introduced in a variety of sectors.
- A state-of-the-art prototyping lab.
- The newly opened EY-Nottingham Spirk Innovation Hub.
Preview of The Nottingham Spirk Innovation Hub: https://youtu.be/xg_uVZqvLdw