What is Aligning Opportunities?
In the 7th year of producing Aligning Opportunities, the talent-oriented research providing insights in the talent supply/demand imbalance in the Northeast Ohio Region, we will explore creative solutions to meet the talent demand challenges. This includes an in-depth look at four unique demographics of the labor force, including: working women, workers of color, veterans, and workers with disabilities. You’ll gain insights from storytelling from an expert group of organizations utilizing these four demographics.
Further, you’ll also be the first to gain insights as Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) releases its Gig Economy Report, examining the impact of the gig economy and opportunities for businesses to embrace the potential of this segment to close the talent gap.
Join Team NEO and Delta Dental for an event to engage the business and educational community in the Northeast Ohio Region in meaningful discussions around solutions to the talent supply gap identified in the Aligning Opportunities report.
***Your admission to event includes admission to Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and Rainforest on event date.***
8:00 – Breakfast and Networking
8:30a – Program Begins
8:45a – Overview of key findings from the Aligning Opportunities Report
· Jacob Duritsky, Vice President, Strategy, Research, and Talent: Team NEO
9:00a – Key findings from the Gig Economy Report
· Dr. Michael Baston, President, Cuyahoga Community College
· Jacob Duritsky
9:15a – A conversation, Organizations utilizing four unique demographics of the labor force
· Margaret Trimer, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships: Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana
· Jerry Armstrong MBA, SHRM-CP, Manager of Employer Partnerships: Youth Opportunities Unlimited
· Mark Hornyak, Department Manager of Materials: Terracon
· Anne Richards, President & CEO: Goodwill Industries Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio