Join us for a virtual launch event for the Misaligned Opportunities Report
On August 12th, join Team NEO for a virtual event as we release the second edition of our report: Misaligned Opportunities. The report findings outline how racial inequities lead to unequal economic outcomes, especially in light of COVID’s impact on minority communities. The report also explores how these inequities lead to skills gaps in the region’s most in-demand jobs.
The Agenda Includes:
- Bill Koehler, CEO, Team NEO
- Alan Nevel, Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity and Human Resources Officer, MetroHealth
Overview of Report Findings
- Jacob Duritsky, Vice President, Strategy and Research, Team NEO
- Moderated by Brian Hall, Senior Vice President / Executive Director, GCP Equity and Inclusion
- Debbie Connelly, Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer, Hyland
- Terrell Dillard, President, ZayMat Distributors & Jan-Pro of Cleveland / Akron / Toledo
- Victor Ruiz, Executive Director, Esperanza
About Misaligned Opportunities
This supplemental report is part of Team NEO’s continuing efforts to address the regional talent supply/demand gap with our annual report known as Aligning Opportunities. Since 2017, we have released this signature report exploring the gap for entry-level jobs in the Northeast Ohio Region. The report is now being used as a tool to develop, enhance or modify offerings for job training programs and higher education institutions like Baldwin Wallace University, the University of Akron, College Now Greater Cleveland, Cuyahoga Community College and Lorain County Community College.