Plug into the EV Supply Chain
Join us for a full-day networking conference to participate in discussions led by OEMs and industry experts around how your company can engage in opportunities and resources in the $400 Billion Electric Vehicles supply chain. Come and connect with key players in the EV mobility movement and draw insights about the latest technologies driving EV adoption.
Who Should Attend?
- Currently in the Automotive, Aviation, & Aerospace Supply Chains
- Interested in entering the Automotive, Aviation, Aerospace, & Charging Station Supply Chains
- In the Metals, Plastics, Rubbers, & Ceramic Supply Chain
- Entrepreneurs and Start-ups
Key Event Segments include:
- EV Mobility overview and global, state, and regional opportunities to increase revenue
- Current status of automotive and aerospace legacy supply chain
- Overview of company efforts with a focus on supply chain
- High-level overview of EV components/parts for automotive, aerospace, and charging stations and the latest technologies driving EV adoption
- Hear success stories of manufacturers and solution providers established in supply chain and engaging in EV, and entrepreneurs/start-ups entering the supply chain
- Opportunities and gaps in infrastructure, lightweighting, and power management
- Getting started, resources, and networking with key players in the EV mobility movement
Date & time subject to change. More details coming soon.
For sponsorship opportunities, download our sponsorship packet.